Thursday, October 19th, 2023 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Building a relationship with your financial institution is one of the most important steps in managing your business. TD has dedicated Small Business Account Managers who will work with you on your journey to ensure you have the right tools and resources to grow your business successfully.
We want you to dedicate less time to administering your business & more time focusing on what truly matters – growing your business.
Some topics we will cover include:
- Benefits of working with a Small Business Account Manager
- Deposit & Cash Management options to manage your money
- How Financing can help grow your business.
- Financing for startups – Canada Small Business Financing Loan (CSBFL)
- Fundica – connecting business owners to government funding
- Women in Enterprise, Black Entrepreneurs programs and other specialized programs
Location: Link provided by email
Register by: October 19th, 2023
Presented in partnership with SBC Ontario and TD