We are here to support your small business!
Whether you are in the early start up stage, or an established business working to overcome a challenge or seize a new opportunity, the business advisors at the London Small Business Centre are here to help.
Obtain constructive feedback, guidance, and tools to start and grow a successful business.
Business Advisors are available to offer tailored guidance on a broad range of business-related inquiries, including:
- Market analysis and strategy
- Marketing and sales plan
- Financial forecasting and review
- Access to resources and other information
Recommendations to Professionals Services
Our Business Advisors are also prepared to connect you with volunteer subject matter experts for a half hour one-on-one consultation* on business related issues regarding:
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
*Please note the purpose of these consultations by volunteers is to answer specific questions appropriate to their professional background. It is not to engage their services on complex matters. The Business Advisor can provide further guidance on this service.
Make your business plan work for you!
The Business Advisors can help with questions related to writing a customized business plan. Get valuable feedback before you present your plan to investors and lenders. The Business Advisor will:
- Review your business plan prior to the one-hour consultation to check for completeness.
- Offer you constructive feedback for improvement.
- Direct you to resources which will help you strengthen your plan.
- The business plan must be submitted at least one week prior to your appointment.
This service is free, confidential and must be booked in advance.
To arrange an appointment, please complete a Request for Service Form and one of our Business Advisors will do their best to contact you within 1 business day. However, due to a peak in volume you may experience a delay in response time. If 3-business days have past, please check your junk/spam email folder for correspondence and contact us at email@example.com to indicate you have not received a response.