Thursday, March 7th, 2024 @ 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Take the first step and explore the possibilities of starting your business in Canada.
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre in Ontario, Canada, can help you start and grow your business.
In partnership with the South London Neighbourhood Resource Centre, the London SBC promotes this free seminar to overview programs, services, and critical business startup information for newcomers.
- programs and services available
- myths of starting a business
- do you have what it takes to operate a small business
- market research resources
- the importance of creating a business plan
- how to structure your business
- legal & tax considerations
- general licensing & zoning information
- how to register your business
- government & community resources
- next steps to put your plan into action
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and will be prepared for the next steps!
Location: Westmount Shopping Centre – 785 Wonderland Rd S, Suite # 202, London, ON (South London Neighbourhood Resource Centre office)
This session is brought to you by