Thursday, February 9th, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 11 am
Location: London Small Business Centre
When you read newspapers and magazines, do you ever wonder where the story ideas came from, and why a certain business or topic is being featured?
Editors and publications are inundated with story ideas on a daily basis, and there are a number of reasons why certain ones are chosen and others are ignored.
Attend this 2-hour interactive workshop to learn:
- The elements of a good story pitch
- Information to include in your media release
- How to identify publications that are a good fit for your business story
- Tips for working with the media to pitch your story idea
Presented by: Kym Wolfe
Address: 379 Dundas Street, London, ON
Register by: Feb 8, 2023
Refund Policy of The Small Business Centre
- Less than 48 hours: A refund will NOT be given if the customer cancels within 48 hours of the seminar.
- More than 48 hours: Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the seminar will be refunded in the same manner as the payment was made, less a $10 administration fee.