Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Are you unsure of how to brand your business? Looking to refresh your existing brand? This seminar will help business owners understand how branding works and how it will work for their business.
This seminar will cover:
• Branding Basics: what branding is and what it does.
• Stimulating sales with the visual elements of branding.
• How to gather market information and test your branding.
• Harnessing Creativity: Finding and working with creative people.
• Identifying and communicating with your target audience.
Patrick Sitlington is the owner and lead designer of Upstart Design Co, a small packaging and branding company helping local businesses succeed. He works with small businesses and entrepreneurs to create visual separation in the marketplace and help them communicate effectively with their target audience. Patrick believes in small businesses and endeavours to support the local market, from design to print materials to purchasing his own goods and services. Some of the local businesses that have worked with Upstart Design Co are Quai (kai) Du Vin Estate Winery, A&L Labs, For the Love of Laundry and Peppertree Spice Company.
Address: Webinar Link provided by email
Register by: July 5th, 2023